Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Post-Christmas scene, circa 2008

Now that the present-lending holidays have concluded, I, like many a consumer, headed to the malls to do some exchanges, drink strawberry smoothies, and buy the stuff I didn't find under the tree. The lines were huge. Everywhere. Except - you guessed it - at Rhode Island Mall.

Not that I actually went to the Mall. Rather, I drove by it on my way to Warwick Mall out of curiosity. The parking lot for Kohl's was pretty busy. But the lot nearby the mall entrance? Not so much.

I actually meant to stop in for a visit and say hello to the crickets, but a horde of returns and exchanges kept me at bay. Now that I've completed them, I'll pencil in a return this weekend and report back to this very blog.

In the meantime, Happy New Year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment